Tailormade Shutters & inStyle Showroom
We love visitors, why not call and see us?
Fancy experiencing something a little different from your typical showroom visit, then why not drop into Teesside ind Estate opposite Ingleby Barwick and visit our impressive 4,000sq ft production unit with a large inspirational showroom where we are sure you will be blown away by the very latest range of plantation shutters and our most popular and desirable window blinds that we have on display.
Over the last couple of years a few products have reared their head and proven to be hot favourites with plantation shutters leading the way, no matter where you look be it TV or magazines every window seems to have a plantation shutter installed, hot on the trail is a revolutionary new blind concept called vision / night and day blinds that comes with manual and the optional remote control seems to be the popular way forward and what a stunning looking window blind it makes, we have a vast array of working demo units on display including a fully installed 5x5mtr conservatory displaying all styles of blinds and another of our speciality products conservatory roof blinds.
Directions (From the North)
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to take the A174 slip road to Yarm 0.3 mi
- Continue on A174. Drive to Hailsham Ave in Thornaby 5 min (1.6 mi)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A174 0.6 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on A174 0.3 mi
- Continue onto A1045/Thornaby Rd 0.3 mi
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Stockwell Ave 384 ft
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Dukesway.
Directions (From the South)
- Use the left 2 lanes to take the A168 exit towards A19/Thirsk/Teesside 1.3 mi
- Continue onto A168 6.7 mi
- Continue onto A19 21.3 mi
- Use the left lane to take the A174 slip road to Teesport/Thornaby/Redcar 0.2 mi
- Follow A174, A1045/Thornaby Rd and Dukesway in Stockton-on-Tees.
Unit 44F Dukesway,
Teesside Ind Estate,
Stockton on Tees.
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 10am – 4pm